I have been tagged by my friend Jessi.
6 Non-Important Things About Me.
1. Colin recently got me hooked on LOST. We managed to watch 3 seasons in about 2 months and we are current with season 4. That was a lot of late nights and who knows how many hours of TV watching.
2. After living in Cleveland for just 7 months I have decided that I really dislike the cold/snow/freezing rain/the heating bill.
3. Mia acts just like me, in every bad way, and I really hate that.
4. Even though I could get cancer I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to be tan, I do still use sunscreen and never use a tanning bed, mostly so my kids have a good example.
5. I have the lowest pain tolerance of anyone I have ever known. Just ask Colin.
6. I hate fixing dinner. I would rather fix a huge breakfast or lunch anyday than I would fix dinner ever. Even when I have a menu.
I tag Melanie and Alicia.
1 comment:
I love reading tags!!!
Sorry Cleveland is cold and a bit dreary :(
Mia must be wonderful if she is just like you cause you are wonderful!
Post a Comment