Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Jack - March 16th

4 comments:

Jessi said...

Oh, Lori, the slideshow was so sweet. I can't believe he's 2 already! Please give him a hug from us! Have a great birthday weekend.

Lauren in GA said...

That was a great slideshow! He is so, so cute! Those were great pictures...I love the one of Mia and Jack's profiles when he is really tiny and the one where he is asleep in his crib sitting up with his arm in the slats...and, of course, his Daddy's graduation picture!!!! I miss Blacksburg

Colin & Lori said...

We really miss BBurg too!! If we could go back for residency I think we would but alas, there are no programs there.

Melanie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!!! What an adventure kids are, they grow up so fast! We miss you guys! Does Colin know what he's doing next yet? I keep checking the blog for news and haven't seen any! Hope you're doing well. Good luck at your ultrasound this week!!!