We will be welcoming a boy into our family in August. We are very excited. I am glad that Jack will have a brother to hang out with and play with in about 2 years. I am happy that we won't have another drama queen just yet. Two is about all I can take and often I can't handle myself let alone Mia. I know Mia will be a big helper. She is very excited to have a baby to help take care of. I am excited to shop for some baby clothes. I will have to dig out Jack's stuff and see what we will need. I get an itch to reorganize and Colin comments on my nesting instinct. I rather enjoy it though.
7 comments:
Awesome! Mia will love her baby brother. I getcha on the drama queeness. I keep saying God knows me well enough to not do that to me twice. My child can boil my blood with the drama, but then I am painfully aware that some things are exactly me. Others are not. For instance, I go out of my way to not hurt people's feelings. Valerie does not care whose feelings get hurt if she is mad.
Most of the time (thank goodness) she has grown out of that, but man... it took like 10 years.
Anyway. Very exciting! Good luck picking out names!
I love baby Boys!!!
Congrats! Jack is going to have so much fun!
Congrats on another little man! I know you would agree...boys are a lot of fun (although we're still waiting to see if girls are equally as fun)...Josiah gives us something to laugh about EVERY day.
congratulations! If you need anything (clothes, baby gear) I have a TON OF BOY STUFF and am trying to lighten our moving load....so you should bring the kids over to play and take a look. You'll be able to handle 3....it will just be a pain to go anywhere.
Kendra
yea!!! boys are so fun! Congrats guys!
Yeah! Congratulations on another little boy! That's so exciting. Hope you all are doing well.
Hey--congrats on having another boy! You'll love having two in a row. They'll be best buds.
Post a Comment