Mia dictated the following to Colin one Saturday afternoon while Jack and I were resting
Mia invites Mom & Dad to a birthday party. There will be birthday hats. You can make them out of paper, glitter, modelmagic fusion or playdough. It's going to be a special surprise for somebody who is a girl. We have to keep shoes on, but we have to surprise somebody who is a girl. You can't tell anyone Dad. But Mia and Dad are going to make an animal birthday cake. Any my dog is going to surprise Mommy too. We will make penguins. Ruffie and Mia love to surprise. Ruffie is my dog. We will do games, activities, music, adn stories. We will play with toys and riding center. When my brother is done having a nap and playing on my leap frog, I'm going to ask Santa for a pink leap pad. Love, Mia, Dad, Ruffie and cat.
If you have ever read "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie" or "If You Give A Moose A Muffin" that is Mia. We jump from one thing to another in about 5 seconds. She wears me out!!! Jack and Mia are finally starting to play together a little more. Their favorite thing to do is run around the house opposite of each other and when they meet up they laugh and laugh these big belly laughs and turn around and do it again. It is my favorite thing to listen to.
7 comments:
Sorry about the typos. I obviously didn't proof read.
That was so awesome!!!!!!! I love that Colin typed it out verbatim!!!!
I didn't notice any typos but, I don't think you could have spellchecked it, because spell check on Blogger doesn't seem to be working.
I am so glad you mentioned those "If You Give a..." books because I have thought the same thing about my kids!!! I just chuckled when I read it because you said exactly what I am thinking all the time :)
I don't think Mia is unique in the ramblingness, I have a four year old here that could give her a run for her money, me thinks...
Look how smart she is, this is why you need to convince Collin to let her say at CMSS. Its perfect for her. The more they start playing together the easier your life will be, although by then you will have a newborn to suck the life out of you.
Colin, you weren't supposed to tell anyone!! That is so cute!! Sometimes they just talk non-stop and I have to remind myself to listen because half the time I just tune it out!! We love you Mia!!
I love this! Lucy's favorite rambling subjects are her "dreams!" She can just go on and on and on about the dreams that she has, and really I'm sure that she is making up like 91% of it! Oh, and I have to tell you that everytime I am blogging when Lucy is around, she has me play Mia's preschool dance video for her. She keeps her finger on Mia the whole time! It is so funny. We're having a girl, by the way! When do you find out?
We will find out in about 3 weeks. I am hoping Colin can be there for it. I am excited that you are having a girl!! Is Lucy? Mia is dying to have a baby sister. Secretly I am actually hoping for a boy for Jack to play with in about 2 years. Besides, we have a boy name and I cannot think of one single girl name I just love. Any good ideas?
Post a Comment