



Valentine's day was expecially fun this year because Mia is in preschool. She was so excited that there was a party and that I got to be there. We made her Valentine's and she used enough glue to put down a pergo floor. They were wavy and wrinkly but she loved them! We spent about 3 days doing just 14. We printed, cut, glued and put stickers all over each one. It was a bit overwhelming, the mess that is, for me but the kids really had a fun time. Mia woke up at 4am that morning and didn't go back to sleep, something she has been randomly doing lately, so she fell asleep on the way to school. I practically had to push her out of the car to wake her up. Her party was great and she was so excited about every valentine she received. That night I wanted some pictures of the kids together in their red shirts and Mia "hurt" herself but when I got the camera out she was ready to grin. She is my drama queen. Jack even cooperated and I got some pretty good shots.
Colin, being the thoughtful man that he can be, got me a pot of flowers and my favorite chocolates. I didn't do anything for him. I didn't even fix a real dinner that night. My excuse was that I was super tired, which I was, and I was still getting over having a cold. He didn't seem to mind though. He knows me by now, that's why I love him so much!
4 comments:
Awwwwwww! That was so sweet! I can't believe how big Mia is now!
I cracked up when I read, "she used enough glue to put down a pergo floor." So funny :)
Oh my...I can't believe how big the kids are getting. How fun...homemade Valentine's.
I love that last picture of the kids, they really are so sweet. And way to go Collin, that's way better than we did.
I can't believe how big they are getting.
Post a Comment