Monday, January 7, 2008

Finding family

to the croshaw's who posted a comment on our blog. We are certainly related. Colin, my husband, is David's son. Colin said, "Yeah, it's Peter." I tried to post on your blog but it wouldn't let me. David and Debby also have a family blog at www.notthecroshaws.blogspot.com Funny how these things work out. I guess Colin knew that when we all lived in Blacksburg. I saw that she had a link to your blog and figured we were related. Small world.

3 comments:

De Oliveira's said...

I am glad we could be apart of your reunion. lol

I still think it is cool that we were neighbors with Peter and Jessica in Orem and then Lori and Collin in Blacksburg. Tells how small the world really is.

Jessica said...

Thanks, Tasha for your reunion talents! :) We too wish that the Croshaw families were a bit closer. Being an in-law in Peter's family makes me feel out of touch as it is, with 9 siblings in the family! Sometimes it is hard to just keep in touch with them, let a lone extensions from there! We met the De Oliveira's in Orem while Pete was finishing up at BYU. His frist job out of college sent us south of Canton, Ohio to New Philadelphia. After two years of small town life and the additonal of our second girl, we moved closer to family in the Twin Cities area, Minneapolis, Minnesota. We are loving the way of life here and the perks of living close to two major cities. Good luck with your residency. Have you tried out Harry London's chocolate factory in North Canton? We always loved going there. Pete always wanted to head up to see a Cavs game but we never got around to it. :( Congrats on baby #3. How exciting!

Lauren in GA said...

Lori!!!
Hey, do you remember me? I got onto your blog by way of Latacha's. Your kiddos are adorable and you look beautiful and congrats on the new baby!!!!So lovely :)

feel free to check out our blog at www.hokiemarshmans.blogspot.com