Monday, January 7, 2008

8 weeks and counting


I went to the doctor today and had our first ultrasound of our next baby. I can't believe #3 is on the way. Of course it was planned and we are very excited. I really thought it would take longer to get the ball rolling however. Mia is very excited, she thinks it's a girl and was even calling the baby a "she" just about 5 minutes after we told her. She said my belly wasn't big though. I told her she just had to wait. We were playing on the floor and she had her feet on me and I told her not to put her feet on my stomach. She gave me that look of death, stuck her lip out and said, "Did I hurt the baby?" She just about fell apart. I quickly reassured her that she didn't, it was just more uncomfortable for me. It's fun to see her concern. This baby is due August 19. August is a big birthday month for the Croshaw family. We are going to be spending every day at the pool!! Here is a picture of the peanut.

5 comments:

Jessi said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you and your family! August is, indeed, a great month (Josiah's birthday is August 13). Hope you're feeling well. :-)

De Oliveira's said...

I had no idea you were pregnant. Congrats!

Alicia said...

Umm, hello! Why didn't you call to tell me?! Congrats! Sorry you're due in August, what a bummer month to be big pregnant in. I hope you're feeling well.

Amy said...

YEA!!! congrats! THe third baby is the PERFECT one... i promise! I am super excited for you guys!

Melanie said...

Congrats you guys! this is great news. Hope the pregnancy goes well for you!