Monday, January 14, 2008
Pregnancy Blahs
Number 3 is going to be hard headed and strong willed, I just know it! I have been neauseated, which has never happened before, I have night sweats yet I seem to be freezing cold when I get into bed. Of course, I am so hungry most days I feel like I might me dying of starvation, my toes get crampy at night and worst of all I am only 9 weeks and my pants are fitting tightly. How I wish I had tried to loose 10 before I go pregnant. The gray winter sky of Cleveland doesn't help a whole lot and what was I thinking? Do I really need someone else to demand even more of my time? I feel so blessed to have this baby coming into our lives. Colin gave me a blessing and he said that this baby has been prepared to come to our family. How great is that? Mia still says it is a girl baby. She is so excited and that makes it even more fun for me. Jack is interested in babies and likes to hlep me take care of Aleah, the almost 1 year old I take care of 2 days a week. Mia is in to changing the babies diapers and wants to change Jack's also. It is very cute. I think I will take her next time so she can hear the heartbeat. Wow, you can see how rampant my emotions can be. Poor Colin. He is so patient and understanding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Lori,
I commented on your last post but, I don't know if you read it...do you remember me? Is it okay for me to comment on your blog?
Congratulations on your pregnancy! That is so wonderful. :D
Love,
Lauren (Marshman)
www.hokiemarshmans.blogspot.com
Lori, I love the pregnancy countdown calendar!! That is so cute! Sorry my phone died when I was talking to you the other day!
love, becky
Number three was a piece of cake after having two. You're going to be a great mom of three regardless of his/her personality so don't stress it. I'm glad you decided to join the world of bloggers.
I agree that number three is soooo much easier than the first two.
What? You're pregnant? Congratulations!!!!
So glad to see that you have a blog. It's too much fun.
Lori, great song choice!! I know what you mean. Yesterday when I was laying by Colby during nap time so he'd go to sleep I was thinking, "How in the world am I going to deal with 3 kids and Colby not sleeping when I have a newborn needing to be fed or changed or crying...."
Ahhhhh...I guess it's something you just figure out as it goes.
Post a Comment