We had almost all of my family here and most of the VanderLouw's to celebrate her special day. I loved giving her her first set of nice scriptures. She was anxious to start reading them so we read together before bed. Mia is one great girl! I love you my Mia Girl! Love, Mom
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
My Girl Turns 8
Just 8 short years ago Mia Catherine came to my life and I can't believe that we are here already. She helped us become a family and we have been all the happier since. She is smart, helpful, loving, sassy, caring, patient, beautiful and many other things. I love how she is kind to everyone and sensitive to their needs. She has been trying hard to get along with Jackson. I am just so proud of her and so happy to be her mom. She gives me fashion advice and is always honest about it. Good or bad. I know she really loves her family, her Savior and her Heavenly Father. She is really looking forward to being baptized on Dec. 3 with her cousin, Alex. I am so blessed to have a child who is so eager to follow the example of Christ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, MIA!!
I love Mia, too. She is a sweet, intelligent, charming girl. I hope your day was wonderful. xoxoxoxoxo Grandma Croshaw
Post a Comment