









Our house is offically up FOR SALE! Thanks to my dear friend, Amanda, for flying all night to get here from Olympia, WA, painting, painting, painting and staging and mostly, for keeping me motivated! Thanks to my friends Debbie, Elyse, Kellie, Linda and our Bishop for watching my kids so we could get this done. Thank you mom for coming back and helping out, again! It wouldn't have come together without all of you! It looks great and I am loving it! (I swear I turned all the pictures the correct way before I downloaded them.)
10 comments:
You're house looks beautiful, especially the front room! Gorgeous! Good luck at your Open House this Sunday!
Wow, what a difference a little paint makes! Too bad you have to let someone else enjoy all your hard work. Having stayed there for days at a time, I can attest that it is a very functional, well built home, and now it is more beautiful also. Should be very competitive on the sales market. Next home you buy, you won't have to move from until you just want to upgrade. And, then you can fix up early-on, so you can enjoy it for yourself. Of course, we'll be there to help.
Dad
Your house looks amazing, Lori! My friend spent a lot of time getting her house ready like you did and decided it looked so great, she didn't want to move anymore ;-)
You are pretty sure you want to move though, right?
lori, i love everything you did. wow! let us know how the open house goes.
Open house is tomorrow. We had one showing on Thursday and two more today, so it's getting some interest.
I am sure we are going to move. I have really enjoyed this house. I am really enjoying the house now that it is so organized and not cluttered and we have to keep it so clean all the time. I keep wondering what it is in storage that I really have to keep. If it wasn't already packed up ready to move I might just donate all of it. I guess I will do it when i unpack it in WA
Looks great!! Hope is sells fast!
It looks amazing! Good job Lori and friends, and good luck getting it sold. Can't wait to hear about all of your upcoming adventures.
Why didn't you invite me to the painting party??? Everything looks great! Love the bathroom but believe it or not, I think the basement is the biggest transformation, I forgot the fireplace was hiding behind the couch!
Wow! I love it all. What color did you use in your bedroom? I really like that green - i want to do it to ours!
Post a Comment