Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More hospital pictures of Norah

Norah Jane Croshaw

5 comments:

rebeccaV said...

Lori, she is so beautiful! Just a tiny little peanut! I can't wait to meet her!

CMS said...

What a sweet baby. The one of her eyes open reminds me a LOT of when Lilia was first born. What a precious baby!

David and Debby said...

she is so beautiful. i can't wait to hold her. mia looks so old! what a precious little thing. see you soon.

David and Debby said...

Good job Mom and Dad. She is beautiful and you have now officially multiplied (x2). Love the picture of Colin and Jerry catching flies. Wish it had been in focus, and I would have borrowed it for the family blog

Kellie said...

Even after seeing her in person, I can't believe how small she is! I love the picture of Colin and your dad sleeping. Very funny.