The basement is done! The walls, baseboards, cupboards and everything I was going to do is done. It is such a relief! I would put pictures up but our camera is broken. Ahh, something else to fix or replace. We have to do it soon, we have lots of things to document coming up. I have the paint for the dinning room and half bath. I even took down the icky border in the bathroom today. Things are progressing.
2 comments:
yeah for completed projects!!!. can't wait to come and visit and see a new color in the dining room:) also can't wait to see new baby girl croshaw!
I had no idea you were updating just in time to move across the country, eh? Good job, guys! I bet it looks fantastic! I, too, am excited about another little girl. Do you have names chosen yet?
Post a Comment