So, we broke down and bought a new little camera. We certainly didn't get fancy but it will be completely adequate for our needs at this time. I just don't want to miss out on documenting the pumpkin carving or anything else that will come up, and I am sure there will be maybe one, before Halloween. So, I am feeling pretty justified.
I got pictures of the basement tonight and had to post them. I am really loving how it looks and I found the stars that are on the mantel at Costco for $10. It breaks up the monochromatic color. Just imagine, this was all brown wood paneling before I got a hold of it.
I got pictures of the basement tonight and had to post them. I am really loving how it looks and I found the stars that are on the mantel at Costco for $10. It breaks up the monochromatic color. Just imagine, this was all brown wood paneling before I got a hold of it.


12 comments:
I love it!!!! and I won't even have to help paint it in Feb. Great job guys. is the carpet new. If not, it even looks good. Can't wait to see it in person, and can't wait to see the kids carving the pumpkins. any possibility of lori expecting #4 pictures?
Wow! What a difference. What did you do with the ceiling defect?
Good Job!!! It looks so clean and nice with the new paint.
Wow...looks like a new place. Great job, Lori!! I can't wait to see the pumpkin carving pics too!
What a great area! I actually thought it was fine before, but now it is super nice! I like the new carpet too! Good job, guys! I know all about camera woes. I had been using my phone camera for about 5 months with a flakey shot here and there from my old camera. That is one thing I think is always needed in a family with cute kids- a camera.
I love it! So were your basement walls like mine? All wood?
It looks so good!! I wish I could see some before pics, I love to see the dramatic difference. I love those stars!!
Wow, what a difference! And the white really brightens up the room!
Mom and Dad-I'm sure we will have more painting to do. The ceiling isn't finished yet but hopefully we will get new lights and paint it soon. I'm just glad Lori was motivated to finish it.
Colin
The carpet was there when we moved in, thankfully. It is great carpet too. The walls used to be brown wood with some sealant over them. Dark brown, seems to be the theme of homes in this area. Lots of my friends have painted theirs too. It is just more warm and inviting now.
Too bad you didn't think to do it a couple of years ago before the kids became mentally altered by playing down in that dark dungeon. But they're resilient. They'll recover.
Grandpa
It looks Great! I guess you're all ready for me to come and crash now.
Post a Comment