Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's Offical

July 2011 Colin will be an ER doctor at Deaconess Hospital in Spokane, WA. The contract has been signed and sent back. We couldn't be happier to be going to the Inland Northwest. I'm going back home and it feels good. We are truly blessed and I am incredibly grateful for Colin's hard work and efforts. There are so many great places to live in and near Spokane I am not sure how we will decide. Our biggest dilemma is where to rent/live for a year while we save for a house. I know moving will be hard on the kids, I really worry about Mia, but I really would like it if we didn't have to get them settled in one school only to move again to possibly another area and another school. I am sure if we pray for guidance that we will receive it. It is hard to believe this chapter of our lives is coming to a close but we certainly are looking forward to the next. The hand of the Lord has certainly led us in every aspect of our lives. Thankfully, He knows the big picture and knows me and my family better than I ever could.

14 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay for Spokane!! I delivered Beckett at Deaconess and loved the hospital! You have to live in Liberty Lake. There are tons of great rentals right now. How exciting for you guys! We will have to get together when you guys get here

David and Debby said...

Congratulations! We look forward to getting you back into the west.

Shawny said...

So exciting Lori--Washington seems to draw so many from here to there. Must be a great place. You will love being able to settle and know you will be staying for awhile! You'll know what to do about the living situation. It will all fall into place.

abbynormal said...

Yipee!!! I don't know much about Spokane...but I think Colin has a sister who does!! Have you gotten any input from those guys?

Trev and Shan said...

That is so awesome!!! Congrats Colin! and congrats, Lori! I am so excited for you guys. Yayyy!!!

Melanie said...

Yay! That must feel so nice to have everything finalized! Now you can start looking for places to live - so fun! You almost there! And congrats to the new girl coming! Lots of new stuff coming in the next year: new baby, new job, new place to live - sounds like our summer! When is your due date?

rebeccaV said...

Squeeeeeee!!! I'm so excited!

CMS said...

How awesome for your family! After all this time, finally a real job and a real opportunity for long-term planning. That is just amazing, I am so happy for your entire family. Mia will be fine, kids are way tough and she will love being so close to her family.

David and Debby said...

this is such great, finalized news. we can't wait to have eight, that is right EIGHT grandchildren in the same area. thanks!!!

Jason and Dana said...

I'm so excited for you guys! And so jealous you get to live near mountains. Although....are there mountains in Cleveland? I don't know much about it I guess. But still, I'm so happy you guys found a place near home!

Colin & Lori said...

OH, How we miss the mountains!!! It's all flat as a pancake here.

Marilyn said...

Congrats! That sounds awesome to be moving close to where you grew up and especially such a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing your testimony about how the Lord has guided you guys. You have a great family and will be missed when you leave.

Sarah Palfreyman said...

Congratulations!! It's nice to know all the training eventually pays off :)

Carissa Poyfair said...

We'll have to swing by and say hi when we come out to visit the Halls. We love WA, we just love the western side a little more than the east :) Spokane is awesome though. Congrats!