You have the luckiest kids on earth! We have been to the pool 2 times total this summer! Lucky mom too ;-) How does Cole like it there? I bet they are all in heaven. Next summer, I am hoping that we have shade at our pool and to be right there with ya.
Also, I wanted to tell you, I am 100% positive you are having a boy. I kept getting that feeling looking through Asher's baby things. Maybe Mia will be like me- I am the oldest of five. All brothers.
3 comments:
Chips off the ole block.
I think Mia did that with near-perfect form!
You have the luckiest kids on earth! We have been to the pool 2 times total this summer! Lucky mom too ;-)
How does Cole like it there? I bet they are all in heaven. Next summer, I am hoping that we have shade at our pool and to be right there with ya.
Also, I wanted to tell you, I am 100% positive you are having a boy. I kept getting that feeling looking through Asher's baby things. Maybe Mia will be like me- I am the oldest of five. All brothers.
Post a Comment