Monday, July 5, 2010

Pictures of the birds








Our friend came over and shot some picutres of the baby birds.


4 comments:

Kellie said...

Way cute! Our nest is empty now that we took out the tree it was built in. The kids keep thinking the birds will come back and live in it, even though they just put it on top of a bush--which we will also take out soon.

Jessi said...

Look at that! You weren't kidding about the beaks....I love how Mia asked if the babies 'nursed'. I guess they do...just in a different way.

Just amazing! I bet the kids are loving it!

Leslie said...

It sounds like you've had so much fun with the birds! Another opportunity to teach your kids about Heavenly Father's creations! Wish I could be there to see them with you.

David and Debby said...

I remember that when I was young (maybe 7,) birds created the literal impetus for my dad to have the "birds and bees" talk with me. I saw one adult bird climbing on top of another and I asked my dad what they were doing. "Mating," he said. That was it - the talk. They left me to figure out the rest, which I did, about 20 years later. Beautiful Leslie was the result.
Dad/Grandpa