Our birds have hatched! We are very excited and it is really fun to watch. I explained to Mia how a mommy bird feeds her baby after she asked if the mommy nursed the babies. OUCH! They have some serious beaks already. She thought that was a bit gross. It really is fun to watch them. I have pictures but they aren't very good. I just don't want to get too close and I don't have a great camera. It's pretty exciting!
1 comment:
Cute pictures above. I am with you on the "don't have a great camera." Mine was great, now it is terrible... but at least I have one, I guess. I use my phone camera more and more because of it.
I thought that it was really late for robins to be hatching, then 2 days ago, saw blue egg shells on the deck beneath a tree limb way up high, so we have some late babies too~! Weird, eh?
Post a Comment