As always we had good friends and good fun for the holiday. Mia's best friend, Molly, was baptized. It was such a great experience and I feel blessed that we were able to be there. Molly is such a great example to Mia and I feel she really understood the significance of the decision.
We had some fun egg collecting and discussions about the meaning of Easter.
Cole quickly learned that there was some great stuff in those eggs!
We had some fun egg collecting and discussions about the meaning of Easter.
Cole quickly learned that there was some great stuff in those eggs!
2 comments:
I love that picture of all the boys, it is adorable! And Mia is totally reminding me of Grace! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!
Awww, I was just going to comment on the same thing Becky!! What a great picture of Colin and his boys.
Post a Comment