Man, Christmas seems like it was forever ago but really, it has been just about a month. It was nice and quiet. Just the way we like it. We hate flying over the holidays. It was frustrating when we did the first two years after Mia was born and I shiver at the thought of doing it with 3 kids. We do miss our loved ones but ya know, you all are welcome here.
The kids had a great time and I just LOVE their reactions!! It really makes it fun. The kids and I made cookies with M&Ms for Santa. We had to run out the door so they weren't quiet done baking. Santa ate them anyway. Big surprise, right? We didn't do traditional PJs for Christmas Eve. All my kids are LOADED for jammies and I knew they were getting some from their Grandma. We decided to get them a game instead. Elefun has been a hit and even Cole likes to get in on the action. IMy favorite part is when Jack's voice gets really high pitched and his eyes really big. Mia is happy to get the things she asked Santa for. He's pretty cool! Jack just loves to get anything. Cole just wanted breakfast. It was a good day!


We went to our friends for a supper yummy prime rib dinner! Ahh man, I love prime rib!
Our friends kids found another Christmas gift in the basement that some elves left during dinner. Our cousins have one and they looked very fun. The kids had a GREAT time. Well, maybe not as much fun as the elves did blowing up that ball.
1 comment:
Is anyone else loving Jack's jazz hands?
Post a Comment