We had the kids make a human snowman with toilet paper and cut outs. It was a race and CRAZY for sure but the kids liked it!
Ahhh, I love the thought of not needing to get up in the morning and nagging my kids to get dressed, eat, turn off the TV, gets coats on, walk straight to the car, get out of the snow, get in the car, please, get in the car. If you don't get in the car you can't watch TV anymore today Jack. Jack, 5,4,3,2,1. Thank you for finally getting in the car Jackson!!! It was sooooo GREAT. Colin also had from Christmas day all they way through the 4th off. I needed him home that week very, very much! Here are some picts of what went down. Or really, what didn't go down.
I suffered, more so this year than any other, with after Christmas depression. I am not sure why. I am always sad when the new year comes and the big causes for celebration are over. We had a beautiful tree and lots of Christmas music. It was such a wonderful time. I have to stop thinking about it because it makes me sad. I think I am over it and now it is time to get more organized and start getting rid of things. Ahhh, getting rid of things makes me so happy!!
Hope your holidays were as fun as ours!
3 comments:
I love this sudden rush of blog posts! What fun you've been having! Lori, I couldn't help but notice that short-haired Mia looks so much like you! Except the missing front teeth part. That's not so much you. :)
CUTE new haircut Mia!! And that snowman costume is the cutest thing ever. I had a great idea you could use for a costume. I said to Jason "If Colin and Lori lived close to us Jack and Colby could dress up together for Halloween and be Colby-Jack cheese." But then I thought, you could dress your boys up as Coley-Jack cheese! Haha :)
Awesome haircut Mia! (Mine is a little shorter, but I got one too.) If you guys lived here, we could build a HUGE snow fort! (We would have had days to do it, and lots of snow!!!)
Post a Comment