Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Mia!











Here it is! The best birthday party ever!
Chuck E. Cheese!
Mia was so extrememly pleased that she got to have her birthday party here. I tried to convince her otherwise but there just wasn't any budging. It always came back to Chuck E.
It was a fun time for her and I am happy she had the experience.
Mia is such a blessing in our lives. She is creative, always eager to learn, an excellent reader already, a fun big sister and our beautiful princess. She loves life and easily laughs.
We are very thankful that she is ours!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Awww, happy birthday, Mia. I am sorry I missed out on that one. I really need a list of birthdays. Supposedly, Matt has a perpetual calendar, but who knows where it is. Besides, It has not been updated since we were married, that is for sure.

What a lucky place to have a birthday party. I stay far, far away from there after about 3 times going. It makes me clazy. You are a way WAY nice mom!

David and Debby said...

Mia, I can hardly believe you are six. I can tell your birthday was a happy one. I love you.

Grandma Croshaw

grammawright said...

Mia

I just saw your pictures. You remind me of your mom when she was six.

We love you and miss you.

Love
Grandpa and Grandma Wright

David and Debby said...

Grandpa C says, Mia has been a special, happy blessing to the whole family since day one. Happy Birthday Mia! We love you.

Melanie said...

happy bday, mia! crazy how big our kids are getting . . .