Monday, May 25, 2009

Mia's music observation redeemed

Remember last year about this time when I posted how I won the worst mother of the year award? If not the jist of it was I got the time wrong for Mia's music observation and showed up 1/2 hour late. She cried, I sobbed, in front of her whole pre-school class. I watch the DVD now and it makes me want to cry all over again. Well this year Colin had the day off again and I got it right. We were able to watch some very cute kids and do a fun dance. Mia picked me to dance with her and it would have been so much better if it had been Colin.

Mia also had Orff, I am not sure what that stands for but here is a sample of what she learned.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Well, genetically speaking, it could be an open reading-frame... where gene transcription begins. I am just sayin'...

That made me HAPPY to watch! You are so blessed with that little girl!

Also, Lori, you are one beautiful mommy!

I would have LOOOOOOOVEEED to see Colin dancing to Thumbelina too though!

David and Debby said...

Oh, the talent!
Yes, it would have been interesting to see Colin in that dance, but you were pretty good. Good job Mom. And Mia, how could you remember all that?
Grandpa Croshaw

Colin & Lori said...

You know what I would love to see? Grandpa doing the robot (hint hint abby)

Crystal said...

Oh, does Grandpa do the robot?! Is there photgraphic (or MPEG) documentation of this!?

rebeccaV said...

I'm so glad you got to redeem yourself!! That was adorable, what a great experience for Mia!

Jennifer said...

Lori-
A big update on our family:

www.thelittlestclark.blogspot.com

start at the back.

Jennnifer

Marilyn said...

Looks like she is learning some dance/movement skills. Keep it up!