Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter Pictures.








It doesn't get any better than this. I am so blessed.




Happy late Easter everyone.


10 comments:

Yonker Family said...

I can't believe how much blogging you have done since the last time I read. I guess I just assumed everyone was being a slacker like me. The Easter pictures are so cute, and of course the fence looks great. Even through all the chaos, you guys always manage to pull it off.

Trev and Shan said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! All of your kids look so darn cute! I love the vests on the boys. You are definitely blessed!

Colin & Lori said...

We had to bribe them with gummy bears. I guess it worked pretty well.

Crystal said...

I love them all. And you too. Mia is turning into such a beautiful little girl!!

David and Debby said...

What beautiful Croshaw children. OK, I guess I can share the credit with the Wrights too.
How's the fence coming? The pics look great. Have you done the gate yet? Call me.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Lor,
I love the new background!

Lindsey said...

I can't believe how big Mia and Jack are getting. So CUTE!! And Cole is so darling!!

Ben and Laurie said...

They are so beautiful. It's been a while since I looked at any blogs. I can't believe Cole is so big now. What a sweet photo!!

orangeunique said...

Colin--This is your cousin, Holly. I tried to write you an email, but I think I have an old address. Short and sweet, my family is moving to Cleveland in June. We'll be looking for a house the first week in June. Perhaps we could arrange to get together. I'd love to meet these cute kids. Holly. orangeunique@hotmail.com

Jason and Dana said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe it's taken me this long to see these pictures, but MAN are they cute!!!!!!!! I'm so glad I got to spend a little time with them! Great pictures Lori!