Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Jackson!












Yesterday was Jackson's 3rd birthday. Happy day buddy! We has a Spider-Man party, pictures to come, with his nursery pals. We had a great time. Jack is such a loving boy and has changed quite a bit in the last month. We started potty training a few weeks ago and he has caught on very well. There have been a few accidents but if we take him every so often he will go. He is even pooping on the potty!!! Happy birthday big guy!!! WE LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I literally, 1 hour ago was wondering... when is Jackson's birthday?! He is such an adorable, sweet, amazing, smart, HILARIOUS guy. I love that he is so friendly and happy. You guys are such great parents. Good job on the potty training. Three for a boy is FANTASTIC! I look forward to seeing him in a few weeks when you guys come down for Abby. I will be taking lots of pictures!

Jason and Dana said...

Happy Birthday Jack!!!! I saw that first picture and immediately thought of Colin. That reminds me so much of little boy Colin pictures. And that's a sa-weet sweatshirt in the last picture of him. Jack, you're such a sweet boy, I wish we could see you more often!! We love you!

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Jack! We love you and miss you so much, and really wish we could see you more often! Love, Aunt Leslie & Uncle Alex

David and Debby said...

I just wish you could all spend a few hours swimming with Jack!! He is a fearless powerhouse moving through the water. All of the dad's there were saying to their timid little boys--see what he's doing, you can do that!! I actually felt sorry for the little boys, especially when the dad's asked me how old Jack was (2). Happy, happy birthday Jack. Can't wait to see you. love and kisses, grandma

Jessi said...

Oh My Goodness....3 years old already? I guess this shouldn't surprise me since Josiah will be 3 in August....man, the time flies! I'm SO glad to hear that the potty training has gone so well. It gives me hope for my little man.

Happy Birthday, Jack! I hope you had a wonderfully blessed day! Can't wait to see birthday party pics.