Cole just has the best laugh. I just happened to get on here on video.
Here he is in the old school jumper. He LOVES it! It might make you a bit sick to watch it though. It does me. He used to squeel and squeel. Now he just growls.
Cole is adorable. What a cutie pie! He really is a handsome fellow! I think he looks so much more like Mia than he does Jack, but of course, he is his own little person. I think he and Asher will meld well, they are both so smiley and nice. Such a pleasure to see his preciousness. It will be nice to see them together, even if it is just for a day ;-) (I work till about 5 Friday evening and we need to leave right after church Sunday, so really... we will see you Saturday, but it is better than no day at all).
4 comments:
Cole is adorable. What a cutie pie! He really is a handsome fellow! I think he looks so much more like Mia than he does Jack, but of course, he is his own little person. I think he and Asher will meld well, they are both so smiley and nice. Such a pleasure to see his preciousness. It will be nice to see them together, even if it is just for a day ;-) (I work till about 5 Friday evening and we need to leave right after church Sunday, so really... we will see you Saturday, but it is better than no day at all).
We will certainly make the most of Saturday then!! It will be great to be in the temple together with family.
This is so fun to see. I love how he bounces himself right out of his socks! So awesome!!! Miss you!
thanks for the baby blanket info, i'm going to check it out. how are you guys doing? Are you keep'n it real in cleveland??? :)
Post a Comment