My sister in law lives in VA and Hannah left the comment on her blog. I don't know if my sister in law actually knows Hannah or how it occured but I am glad it did.
i haven;t talked to you guys for a while. i will call tomorrow. how are both of you, mia?--i love her calls, jack? Cole? it is not fun being far apart, but these blogs make a big difference for me.
4 comments:
LORI!!
NO WAY!! Who is your sister in law?! Is it Hannah or Abby? They are in my ward her in Georgia!!! Small world!!
I meant "here" in Georgia....
My sister in law lives in VA and Hannah left the comment on her blog. I don't know if my sister in law actually knows Hannah or how it occured but I am glad it did.
i haven;t talked to you guys for a while. i will call tomorrow. how are both of you, mia?--i love her calls, jack? Cole? it is not fun being far apart, but these blogs make a big difference for me.
Post a Comment