Jack is really getting around well and it really isn't as bad as most people think. He doesn't complain of any pain or even of wearing the cast. He was even outside yesterday with a thick sock of Colin's, a grocery bag and the other thick sock. It has only slowed him down a bit. He can walk up and down the stairs with no help. The best part is he doesn't climb up on the counters. I don't think I've said, "Jack, get down, stop climbing."
On another note, Jack and Mia were introduced to the world of the Little Rascals movie. Unfortunatly it has taught them to say some things I would rather them not say but, the other night Jack was up late due to a late nap so he went to bed with me at about 10. We were singing as usual and Jack broke out into "You are so Beautiful." It was much more entertaining when we were in bed, he made up his own verse even, but this one is pretty good. He is such a sweet guy.
Sorry about the angle. I forget that I can't video this way.
6 comments:
thanks so much lori. i have been wondering how he is doing. he is adorable. i knew he would take this case in his stride. he can't be held down by a little thing like that.
He is looking awesome. What an amazing boy. Oh, Lori... I just feel this will be one of many Jack-tastic adventures. I love that little guy, every time I think about his Jackanese way of saying Asher, I just crack up. I love him.
As for Christmas... that is really not much fun. Finally gas is uuber cheap too! Maybe in the week between Christmas and the New Year?
We DEFINITELY have to plan an east coaster reunion. What do you want to "do" in the area? We can start making actual plans. My experience is that when plans are made, people commit ;-)
Awww Jack. That is so cute! Should it be? I'm not sure, but it is! It's so good it's not bugging him or painful.
I loved watching Little Rascals! Oh Darla.
I can't believe he broke his leg!!! You guys must live too close to us, it's wearing off. :)
Hope he gets well soon. I'm glad he's able to walk. Carrying around a big boy is rough! I can't imagine having to carry a newborn as well.
Poor little Jackie. It just breaks my heart to see him gimping around. He is such a trooper. It's a good thing he is still in diapers or this could be a little more tricky. Hopefully he will learn something from all this... but probably not :)
Boy howdy...I get behind on reading blogs and lookie what I miss!! I am glad he is okay and is getting around alright. Cool cast...as far as casts go ;)
Post a Comment