Thursday, August 7, 2008

I will call him....Mini Jack

Cole is finally here. He was born at 7:50 this morning. Lori pushed through 3 contractions and out he came. He is 6#10oz and 19.5 inches. Both he and Lori are doing great. He's very alert and hasn't done much crying compared to the other 2. We're still at the hospital so pictures will have to wait until later today. I'm sure there will be plenty to come.

7 comments:

abby and jacob said...

Congrats on the little guy getting here. I am glad that everything is ok.

Jessi said...

YEA! Congratulations, Croshaw Family! Wow, and only 3 contractions...Lori's becoming a "pro". :-) Thinking of you...and can't wait to see pics!

Anonymous said...

As my kids always say Hip Hip Hooray Yeah, Yeah...Hip Hip Hooray...CHA CHA CHA!!! Congrats to you all. What a blessing!!!

grammawright said...

So glad that we could wake up and find that baby Cole had arrived in our sleep....hope you can get some rest now too Lori.

Tell baby Cole that Grandpa and Grandma Wright will be home to hug and kiss him in about 9 months.

We love all of you....

Happy Birthday tomorrow Colin!

Anthony was born the day before Jerry's birthday too. What a coincidence.

Love,
Elder & Sister Wright
(Dad & Mom)

Crystal said...

I am dying here... I keep refreshing this page and the big blog and no pictures, but I will take your words for it if you are calling him "mini me" and "mini jack."

I bet he is just the sweetest, cuddliest little guy. I am not kidding, if you need help with Mia and Jack, Valerie and I can come up next week, we don't have much going on right now.

Congratulations! I am so excited for all the crazy changes in your lives!

Lauren in GA said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Whoa! Only 3 pushes!! Lori, I bow down!!! Great work!

Congrats to your family :)

Amy said...

congrats guys! enjoy him!!