Cole Wright Croshaw is finally here. We managed to get completely moved out of our rental and into the house about 2 hours before we went to the hospital. They started the Pitocin at about 12:00, and by 5:30 or 6:00 there had been no progress. So the doctor broke Lori's water and by about 7:40 she was a 10. She pushed through 3 contractions and at 7:50 he was born. These are the first of the pictures. I'm sure many more are to come. Hopefully we can add some video tomorrow too. Lori will come home tomorrow. Thanks for everyone who helped us out with the move and while we were at the hospital.
What a gorgeous little guy!! I really mean it! He has a perfect little face. I am so excited for you guys and for Cole to be coming into such a loving and wonderful family. I have to say... I am really, really, really excited to have our baby now.
Lori congrats! He is so beautiful and teeny! It sounds like the labor went pretty well. Hope the rest of your fam is doing great. Let me know if you need anything.
9 comments:
What a gorgeous little guy!! I really mean it! He has a perfect little face. I am so excited for you guys and for Cole to be coming into such a loving and wonderful family. I have to say... I am really, really, really excited to have our baby now.
Firstly, let me just say how wonderful you look, Lori!
Such a beautiful family....all FIVE of you. :-)
Keep those pics a-comin'.
You look BEAUTIFUL Lori!!! What a blessing everything worked out ad baby Cole is here, and he is gorgeous. Happy Birthday Colin!
Congratulations. We are so happy for you guys! We are also excited about the ER rotation! We miss you guys!
He's adorable, and I love that you've made the hospital pic your main pic. Can't wait to see you guys! Love you!
Congrats Lori and Colin! He is so cute! Yeah for only pushing through 3 contractions. Let me know if you need anything else.
I'm so anxious for another update!!! C'mon now!
Lori congrats! He is so beautiful and teeny! It sounds like the labor went pretty well. Hope the rest of your fam is doing great. Let me know if you need anything.
Congratulations, Crowshaw Family! Cole is absolutely beautiful - all your kids are! Hope you all are adjusting well to having 3!
Post a Comment