Friday, January 20, 2012

Christmas Eve Jammies

Let the pajama party begin!


Oh this poor lizard. Thankfully it is not real. It is missing half
of its tail because it gets swung around like this all the time.


Jackson always has such a great time with his cousin, Elliot.

Norah's expression just screams, "Please mom, put me to bed!"


Cole seems so serious in this picture and Naomi is just so sweet.

We continue the Croshaw Christmas tradition of opening one gift, typically jammies, on Christmas Eve. It was the funnest one by far with 8 kids under 8 and 8 adults. David/Grandpa read to us about the Wise Men and we sang "We Three Kings", ate cookies, played a game (if I remember right) and stayed up late.

2 comments:

CMS said...

What an awesome Christmas, I am so glad you guys had such an extended-familiy-filled Christmas this year. I must say, Rebecca and Ray's children are super-duper tall! WOW!

David and Debby said...

the song we sang was "Good King Wenzeslas" (sp)Moral to the lyrics = charity