We started giving Norah her growth hormone injections tonight. It was hard to see my baby girl cry and know that this will be part of her life for a very long time. It is just another reality, for me, in coming to grips with PWS. She just brings such an enormous feeling of love and joy to my heart. She is grinning from ear to ear with her gummy smile. I know, I need a picture on here. I just love her so much! She also cut her first tooth earlier in the week. The others are right behind.
5 comments:
I'm so glad you guys got that all worked out. I think Norah makes everyone feel that way!!
Poor baby! And you're right...we need pictures of that sweet baby! ;-)
i hate to think of her getting shots. she is so sweet and loving. i love being around her, just being in the same room with her.
That must be so hard to see her cry eventhough you know it is good for her. There is something so sad about seeing your baby in pain. Poor girl! Thanks for the note on my blog. Beckett is doing amazingly well. We are so blessed! We would love to get together soon.
She was upset the first night, but the next two nights she didn't hardly react to the shot. Maybe it won't be too bad.
Post a Comment