Cole went into the doctor for his yearly check-up today.
He doesn't even make 25 pounds.
He's in the 10%. He doesn't like to eat very many things.
Thankfully, his height makes up for his lack of weight.
He is in the 75%.
He doesn't even make 25 pounds.
He's in the 10%. He doesn't like to eat very many things.
Thankfully, his height makes up for his lack of weight.
He is in the 75%.
4 comments:
Lori,
When Jasmine the dog was sick and wouldn't eat, I kept her alive for a couple of weeks by pureeing dog food and force feeding it to her with a large syringe. I know Cole's not sick, but maybe that method would work to get some meat on his little bones. He just might like dog food. Just a thought.
Grandpa
Lilia just went to the doc on Saturday, she has something called "herpegenia" or something like that, cold sores on her tongue and back of her throat....not really part of the story, but they weighed her and she was only 25lbs flat! They're like little twiners, but they don't really look anything alike. Haha. But I think she was 20th percentile at her 2 year....maybe.
I am sure Cole would like pureed dog food. I used to eat cat food when I was a kid. Ya never know.
Sounds just like Luke, only Luke's head circumference made up for his weight and height being in the 10th percentile.
Post a Comment