Saturday, June 26, 2010

robin bird eggs.







We found a nest in a tree in the back yard, by the deck. We stood on the railing and peeked in the nest. We could see 1 egg. We got the camera, held it high over the nest and took some pictures. The pictures aren't as great as Becky's but we were excited that there were actually 3 eggs instead of just 1. It will be fun to see the babies when they hatch. It is so close to the deck that we can see the mommy bird in it.

4 comments:

abbynormal said...

Awesome! I want to find a robin next in my backyard! Guess I'd need some trees first...

Marilyn said...

How cute! I am sure this will be a meaningful experience to keep an eye on for your kids.

You should totally do your bathroom, too. There isn't a lot of technique to it, it just takes some time and patience lining up the subway tiles. It is really nice to have it done and it just feels so much cleaner all the time with the new white tile. Let me know if I can help!

David and Debby said...

Comparing with Becky's photo, it looks like the robins in Cleveland have the same building contractor as the ones in Spokane.

Jessi said...

wow, what a neat life experience for the kids to watch!