Sunday, January 17, 2010

Thanksgiving

Good food! Good times! Great Friends!












Per our tradition, we had Thanksgiving with our great friends from back in the days of medical school. My kids have such a great time with their kids. Jack loves Kylee and Kylee is so sweet to him. She plays and takes care of him like a little nanny. She loves Cole too. Who doesn't?! Mia and Kiari play, play and play and play some more! I don't have to worry about entertaining them, just keeping a controlled mess. They are very creative and can imagine anything and pretty much do. We had a full house but it sure was fun. Colin and Ted caught up despite Colin's work schedule and Kashia and I visited our hearts out. It is so great to have friends like these. I really treasure our friendship with them. It's great to be able to pick up right where you left off. It's also great to have someone completely understand your situation and life because theirs is almost identical. It was just so much fun!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I get in funks too. In fact, I think it is depression after Christmas that is the worst. By 8 am this Christmas, I was like... well THAT was anti-climatic ;-) I think it is pretty normal, but still not fun.

I love the pictures though, you look so beautiful and happy sitting next to your friend.

David and Debby said...

so glad to see you are posting again. great photos. xoxo grandma