The claim of allergy to NSAIDs, Tylenol, etc. is the one I usually hear. Some patients are pretty convincing. I've had patients willing to undergo bone surgery just to get some Vicadin. And then of course, their post-op pain lasts forever. And then was this Korean born with his heart on the outside. Crazy world! Dad
5 comments:
People seriously fake seizures right in front of you? That is crazy. Drug addiction is a scary thing!!
Wow! That is pretty crazy.
The claim of allergy to NSAIDs, Tylenol, etc. is the one I usually hear. Some patients are pretty convincing. I've had patients willing to undergo bone surgery just to get some Vicadin. And then of course, their post-op pain lasts forever. And then was this Korean born with his heart on the outside. Crazy world!
Dad
Usually they are allergic to everything except Dilaudid, which is one of the strongest opiates.
I am allergic to non-fat food too!
Post a Comment