Saturday, February 21, 2009

Our newest additions


I have to say I am pretty excited about these babies! We were using a washer and dryer that were here when we bought our house. I have been doing about 10 loads of laundry a week. The old washer had a 2.4 cu ft capacity and was actually less than that because of the space the agitator took up. This one is a 3.4 cu ft. Imagine the loads I will be able to do! Imagine the water and energy we are saving. I know, it's a wordly posession but hey, we are going to be having more kids eventually and now I will have more time to spend with my family right? If only they could fold and put the clothes away for me! If only my laundry room looked like this instead of a dark basement.

7 comments:

Jessi said...

They're BEAUTIFUL! I long for the day we can buy a set JUST like that. What color did you get?

I have to agree...the less time spent with the laundry (due to increased efficiency) is more time spent with the kids. ;-) It's a WIN-WIN.

Crystal said...

Love them! I love ours (but did not buy the risers, wish I did!). They are sooo nice and you can wash more things (like down comforters) in a front-loader. Enjoy!!

Colin & Lori said...

We just got white and we didn't get the risers either. I can't believe how much they want for them. These are a pretty basic model and didn't come in anything fun.

Anonymous said...

Goods for you Lor! Enjoy your time "off". HAHHHAAAAA

David and Debby said...

congrats!!! nothing like a brand new appliance to brighten up your day.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad for you! I remmeber you telling but bad the old one's are. Enjoy them they look great

rebeccaV said...

BEST investment you will ever make!! I LOVE ours! I did get your email and I use dryer sheets and don't get much static.