Sunday, February 8, 2009

gooey eyeball fun



Yes, I have no shame when it comes to entertaining my kids. We were very bored this day, it was a long day without Colin so I think I had gone insane for a few minutes. When we put the eyeballs in Jack's ears he said he had earings. Mia had hers pierced a few weeks ago, I think he was feeling left out. I can't believe I only took one of Mia. Jack is such a ham. My favorite one is with his hands. His hands are so big and chuggy. I just want to bite them, just like his cheeks.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

You are way cool, Lori. Sometime, we need to hang out sans little ones. I think we would get along famously. I actually got sticky eyes stuck on my celing once. But hey, it was funny. They really stick to textured celings though, I don't recommend that at all.

Mia is getting so grown up! Her hair looks much darker now and her face so beautiful and much more mature than the cutiepie I met a couple years ago.

I am looking forward to seeing you around Easter!

Yonker Family said...

That was hilarious! I needed a little bit of humor after this looooong day.