Monday, September 1, 2008

I have some cute kids!

Mia tells me that Cole loves her more than he loves me.
He just loves me for the milk.

What a sweet baby boy!

9 comments:

Jessi said...

Yea! Pictures of the kiddos! I've been patiently waiting to see pics of Cole (I've even sneaked over to Croshaw Family blog to see if pics have been posted there. I know you have more important things to do than blog, but I also know that you can't go weeks without sending pics to the family). ;-)

I can't believe it's been almost a month already! Laney is already 4 months and is working on getting the hang of cereal. How time flies!

I'm so glad that you've been taken care of so well...by your church and biological families. It's definitely a blessing when "Mom" can stay for a while and help out with the older kids, cleaning, meal prep, etc.

Hope you're feeling well and adjusting to Baby Cole has been a breeze....How is he sleeping?

abbynormal said...

I love Mia's closed-mouth smiles. Where did that come from?

Lauren in GA said...

You are so right! You do have some cute kiddos!

I giggled at Mia's comment. ;)

Leslie said...

I love your cute kids too. Can't wait to see them...and to meet Cole. XO

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason and Dana said...

Awwwww, Cole is adorable!! Do you think he looks like anyone? I can't see it, I think he looks different than the other two, but I don't see him every day.

rebeccaV said...

You DO have some cute kids!! I love that picture with Mia holding the sleeping Cole, so sweet!

Anonymous said...

I love Mia's comment...she is so observant. You kids are so cute!

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh those pictures are precious! I love the ones of Mia holding Cole. She looks like a little mommy.