Happy 23rd birthday to Lori! I wish I had some pictures to post, but that will have to come later. I feel like the worst husband in the world today. I actually am on call and have to be at the hospital all day and all night until tomorrow morning. This is probably the birthday year that I should be home and give her a little break from the wonderful kids who usually need something at all times. This has been a hard month for her with the move, immediately followed by the baby, all while I have had to take call this month. She has done very well when she has had to take on the single mom role. She has not complained when I have had to be gone and she has had to do it herself. She deserves a day off as much as anyone.
I can't say enough how much I love her and need her every day of my life. She means more to me than anything else in this world, and I know I don't tell her that enough. Lori, I hope you have a great day filled with kids who do just what they say right when they are told. I will make it up to you.
Love, Colin
6 comments:
That was a sweet post! I thought... I should not read this! Anyway, happy birthday, Lori. The first thing Valerie said today when I saw her was "It is Lori's birthday!" She really likes you. I do too... you are kind, and funny and an EXCELLENT mom. You are friendly and easy to talk with and I really, really, really love spending any time at all with you.
I too hope the kids are good ones and that you are able to realize how much you are loved, admired and appreciated. Did you say you want one more when I was up?! I am just trying to make you smile there...
Happy, happy, happy birthday!!
love,
Crystal
Awwwwwwww.........that was so sweet! Happy Birthday, Lori! Are you really 23?
Those are some great pictures! I have never seen perm rods like that. You were such a cute little girl!
Happy Birthday, Lori! What a wonderful post, Colin.
Oh, the perm pic brought back some memories....remind me why we EVER did that to our hair?
Hope you're feeling well.
Happy Birthday, Lori! Hope you had a great day.
I loved the pictures.
Thank you everyone!! Especially to Colin. You are a great husband and father. The flowers are so pretty and you know how much I love them. Thank you for all you have done over the past week, since Cole arrived. Life has gotten crazy again and soon will settle down. We will have more time for each other soon. I love you.
I know I already said happy birthday on the other blog, but this post was just too sweet!! You have definitely brought out the best in Colin. Love you guys, hope your day was great, Lori!!
Post a Comment